1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Department Paleontology Remove filter Paleontology
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Subject Fossilisation Remove filter Fossilisation
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.