4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Subject Aquatic Remove filter Aquatic
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Department Ethnology Remove filter Ethnology
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Subject World War Two (1939-1945) Remove filter World War Two (1939-1945)
- Department Zoology Remove filter Zoology
Three unmodified mottled cowrie shells.
Left and right mandibles of a kurī (Polynesian dog). Two incisors are missing. The mandibles are attached to an uncatalogued kurī cranium.
Three unmodified 'cat's eye' shells. " Guadalcanal 1943. Turned up when the American Engineers were forming the road with their Bull-dozers" is written on an accompanying label.
A stuffed long-tailed, long-eared native bat which is mounted in a black wooden box with a glass front. The box also contains dried plants.