3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Zoology Remove filter Zoology
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Department Ethnology Remove filter Ethnology
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
- Subject Animals Remove filter Animals
- Maker Exotic Nature Displays Remove filter Exotic Nature Displays
- Maker Wade, Selena Remove filter Wade, Selena
A " Bird Eating " spider mounted in a wooden frame on a red felt background with legs extended. The frame is missing the glass and is covered with a clear plastic sheet secured with masking tape. The rear of the frame has a metal chain for hanging. " BIRD EATING SPIDER / South America / A PRODUCT BY / EXOTIC NATURE DISPLAYS " is written on a label on the reverse along with a picture of a black and white butterfly.
Wooden fern press with one leather binding strap (the other is missing) containing 44 thick mount cards with specimens affixed and labelled and 8 loose specimens in paper fold-over folders. The press is wraped in soft foam for protection.
A wandering albatross (toroa) specimen mounted loosely on a plain piece of board.