4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Subject Fine arts Remove filter Fine arts
- Subject Flora Remove filter Flora
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Subject Visual arts Remove filter Visual arts
Wooden fern press with one leather binding strap (the other is missing) containing 44 thick mount cards with specimens affixed and labelled and 8 loose specimens in paper fold-over folders. The press is wraped in soft foam for protection.
Three unmodified mottled cowrie shells.
Red leather album with gold embossed title: "Ferns of N Z, Whangamomona 17/4/10". Arranged ferns and moss have been glued onto card pages with pink interleaves. Of the 19 arrangements, only five include labels.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.