3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Zoology Remove filter Zoology
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Department Ethnology Remove filter Ethnology
- Subject Fossilisation Remove filter Fossilisation
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
Red leather album with gold embossed title: "Ferns of N Z, Whangamomona 17/4/10". Arranged ferns and moss have been glued onto card pages with pink interleaves. Of the 19 arrangements, only five include labels.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.