3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Subject Farming Remove filter Farming
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Marine Biology Remove filter Marine Biology
- Subject Aquatic Remove filter Aquatic
- Department Ornithology Remove filter Ornithology
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
Red leather album with gold embossed title: "Ferns of N Z, Whangamomona 17/4/10". Arranged ferns and moss have been glued onto card pages with pink interleaves. Of the 19 arrangements, only five include labels.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.