1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Maker Wade, Selena Remove filter Wade, Selena
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.