1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject Farming Remove filter Farming
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Maker Exotic Nature Displays Remove filter Exotic Nature Displays
- Subject Native Remove filter Native
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.