1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Department Paleontology Remove filter Paleontology
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Maker Wade, Selena Remove filter Wade, Selena
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.