5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Subject Dogs Remove filter Dogs
- Subject Medicine Remove filter Medicine
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Subject Animals Remove filter Animals
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Maker Wade, Selena Remove filter Wade, Selena
- Maker Lee, Richard Remove filter Lee, Richard
- Subject Flora Remove filter Flora
- Subject International Remove filter International
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
A Canadian beaver (Castor canadensis) mounted standing upright on a shaped piece of particle board.
Wooden fern press with one leather binding strap (the other is missing) containing 44 thick mount cards with specimens affixed and labelled and 8 loose specimens in paper fold-over folders. The press is wraped in soft foam for protection.
Red leather album with gold embossed title: "Ferns of N Z, Whangamomona 17/4/10". Arranged ferns and moss have been glued onto card pages with pink interleaves. Of the 19 arrangements, only five include labels.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.