1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Subject Native Remove filter Native
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.