6 results. Displaying results 1 - 6.
- Subject Aquatic Remove filter Aquatic
- Subject Fossilisation Remove filter Fossilisation
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Subject Plants Remove filter Plants
- Department Zoology Remove filter Zoology
Approximately one tablespoon of boxthorn seeds in a plastic jar. There are traces of desiccated berry flesh also present.
Wooden fern press with one leather binding strap (the other is missing) containing 44 thick mount cards with specimens affixed and labelled and 8 loose specimens in paper fold-over folders. The press is wraped in soft foam for protection.
Left and right mandibles of a kurī (Polynesian dog). Two incisors are missing. The mandibles are attached to an uncatalogued kurī cranium.
A stuffed long-tailed, long-eared native bat which is mounted in a black wooden box with a glass front. The box also contains dried plants.
Red leather album with gold embossed title: "Ferns of N Z, Whangamomona 17/4/10". Arranged ferns and moss have been glued onto card pages with pink interleaves. Of the 19 arrangements, only five include labels.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.