4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Subject Agriculture Remove filter Agriculture
- Subject Farming Remove filter Farming
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
A wandering albatross (toroa) specimen mounted loosely on a plain piece of board.
Red leather album with gold embossed title: "Ferns of N Z, Whangamomona 17/4/10". Arranged ferns and moss have been glued onto card pages with pink interleaves. Of the 19 arrangements, only five include labels.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.