2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Subject Agriculture Remove filter Agriculture
- Subject Farming Remove filter Farming
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Subject Fossilisation Remove filter Fossilisation
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
A wandering albatross (toroa) specimen mounted loosely on a plain piece of board.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.