1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Subject Agriculture Remove filter Agriculture
- Subject Farming Remove filter Farming
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Subject Fossilisation Remove filter Fossilisation
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.