3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Agriculture Remove filter Agriculture
- Subject Farming Remove filter Farming
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Maker Wade, Selena Remove filter Wade, Selena
- Maker Exotic Nature Displays Remove filter Exotic Nature Displays
- Maker Mineral Specimens Ltd Remove filter Mineral Specimens Ltd
A " Bird Eating " spider mounted in a wooden frame on a red felt background with legs extended. The frame is missing the glass and is covered with a clear plastic sheet secured with masking tape. The rear of the frame has a metal chain for hanging. " BIRD EATING SPIDER / South America / A PRODUCT BY / EXOTIC NATURE DISPLAYS " is written on a label on the reverse along with a picture of a black and white butterfly.
Wooden fern press with one leather binding strap (the other is missing) containing 44 thick mount cards with specimens affixed and labelled and 8 loose specimens in paper fold-over folders. The press is wraped in soft foam for protection.
A Mineral Specimens of New Zealand box set which contains 96 small mounted samples of rocks and minerals, each which are named with a printed label. Many of these labels also include location information. The box is rectangular with a hinged lid and is covered with an embossed gold coloured paper. The hinged lid is lined and fitted with a label on the top and underside which features a hei tiki design. " MINERAL SPECIMENS / OF / NEW ZEALAND " is marked on the label along with fern and kowhaiwhai type patterns. " SET X1 / CARNEGIE " 96 PIECES " is marked on a paper label stuck to the underside of the lid.