2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Zoology Remove filter Zoology
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Paleontology Remove filter Paleontology
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Maker Lee, Richard Remove filter Lee, Richard
- Maker Unknown Manufacturer Remove filter Unknown Manufacturer
A Canadian beaver (Castor canadensis) mounted standing upright on a shaped piece of particle board.
Light coloured (almost cane-like in appearance) piece of wood. "V"-shaped with one end curving downwards towards the base forming an upside down "U". Small bulbous knot at base of "V". Both ends have been worked. Whole piece has been polished.