4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Department Zoology Remove filter Zoology
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Paleontology Remove filter Paleontology
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Maker Lee, Richard Remove filter Lee, Richard
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
A Canadian beaver (Castor canadensis) mounted standing upright on a shaped piece of particle board.
Red leather album with gold embossed title: "Ferns of N Z, Whangamomona 17/4/10". Arranged ferns and moss have been glued onto card pages with pink interleaves. Of the 19 arrangements, only five include labels.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.