2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Subject Native Remove filter Native
- Subject Fossilisation Remove filter Fossilisation
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Fine arts Remove filter Fine arts
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.