1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Subject Aquatic Remove filter Aquatic
- Department Marine Biology Remove filter Marine Biology
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Subject World War Two (1939-1945) Remove filter World War Two (1939-1945)
- Maker Mineral Specimens Ltd Remove filter Mineral Specimens Ltd
A Mineral Specimens of New Zealand box set which contains 96 small mounted samples of rocks and minerals, each which are named with a printed label. Many of these labels also include location information. The box is rectangular with a hinged lid and is covered with an embossed gold coloured paper. The hinged lid is lined and fitted with a label on the top and underside which features a hei tiki design. " MINERAL SPECIMENS / OF / NEW ZEALAND " is marked on the label along with fern and kowhaiwhai type patterns. " SET X1 / CARNEGIE " 96 PIECES " is marked on a paper label stuck to the underside of the lid.