3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Department Ornithology Remove filter Ornithology
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
- Subject Fine arts Remove filter Fine arts
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Native Remove filter Native
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
A wandering albatross (toroa) specimen mounted loosely on a plain piece of board.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.