4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Maker Murray, Cameron Remove filter Murray, Cameron
- Maker Mineral Specimens Ltd Remove filter Mineral Specimens Ltd
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
- Department Ornithology Remove filter Ornithology
- Maker Wade, Selena Remove filter Wade, Selena
Taxidermied black cat. Walking on all fours with erect tail and head looking to one side.
Wooden fern press with one leather binding strap (the other is missing) containing 44 thick mount cards with specimens affixed and labelled and 8 loose specimens in paper fold-over folders. The press is wraped in soft foam for protection.
A Mineral Specimens of New Zealand box set which contains 96 small mounted samples of rocks and minerals, each which are named with a printed label. Many of these labels also include location information. The box is rectangular with a hinged lid and is covered with an embossed gold coloured paper. The hinged lid is lined and fitted with a label on the top and underside which features a hei tiki design. " MINERAL SPECIMENS / OF / NEW ZEALAND " is marked on the label along with fern and kowhaiwhai type patterns. " SET X1 / CARNEGIE " 96 PIECES " is marked on a paper label stuck to the underside of the lid.
A wandering albatross (toroa) specimen mounted loosely on a plain piece of board.