2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Department Marine Biology Remove filter Marine Biology
- Department Geology Remove filter Geology
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Visual arts Remove filter Visual arts
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.