2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Marine Biology Remove filter Marine Biology
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Department Paleontology Remove filter Paleontology
- Subject Kiwiana Remove filter Kiwiana
- Subject Science Remove filter Science
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
A two tone brown snake skin that has been shed.
A shed snake skin. The incomplete light brown skin is broken in two pieces with long scales lying transversely on the ventral side. There are small circular and oval scales on the dorsal side and cream skin on the interconnecting scales.