2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Department Geology Remove filter Geology
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Maker Mineral Specimens Ltd Remove filter Mineral Specimens Ltd
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
- Maker Wade, Selena Remove filter Wade, Selena
- Subject Native plants Remove filter Native plants
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
Wooden fern press with one leather binding strap (the other is missing) containing 44 thick mount cards with specimens affixed and labelled and 8 loose specimens in paper fold-over folders. The press is wraped in soft foam for protection.
A Mineral Specimens of New Zealand box set which contains 96 small mounted samples of rocks and minerals, each which are named with a printed label. Many of these labels also include location information. The box is rectangular with a hinged lid and is covered with an embossed gold coloured paper. The hinged lid is lined and fitted with a label on the top and underside which features a hei tiki design. " MINERAL SPECIMENS / OF / NEW ZEALAND " is marked on the label along with fern and kowhaiwhai type patterns. " SET X1 / CARNEGIE " 96 PIECES " is marked on a paper label stuck to the underside of the lid.