2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Maker Mineral Specimens Ltd Remove filter Mineral Specimens Ltd
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Maker Lee, Richard Remove filter Lee, Richard
- Subject Animals Remove filter Animals
- Subject Novelty items Remove filter Novelty items
A Canadian beaver (Castor canadensis) mounted standing upright on a shaped piece of particle board.
A Mineral Specimens of New Zealand box set which contains 96 small mounted samples of rocks and minerals, each which are named with a printed label. Many of these labels also include location information. The box is rectangular with a hinged lid and is covered with an embossed gold coloured paper. The hinged lid is lined and fitted with a label on the top and underside which features a hei tiki design. " MINERAL SPECIMENS / OF / NEW ZEALAND " is marked on the label along with fern and kowhaiwhai type patterns. " SET X1 / CARNEGIE " 96 PIECES " is marked on a paper label stuck to the underside of the lid.