3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Department Geology Remove filter Geology
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Subject Kiwiana Remove filter Kiwiana
- Subject Novelty items Remove filter Novelty items
- Subject Science Remove filter Science
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
A vinctifer comptoni fish fossil that has been mounted on plaster and presented in a wooden frame.
A two tone brown snake skin that has been shed.
A Mineral Specimens of New Zealand box set which contains 96 small mounted samples of rocks and minerals, each which are named with a printed label. Many of these labels also include location information. The box is rectangular with a hinged lid and is covered with an embossed gold coloured paper. The hinged lid is lined and fitted with a label on the top and underside which features a hei tiki design. " MINERAL SPECIMENS / OF / NEW ZEALAND " is marked on the label along with fern and kowhaiwhai type patterns. " SET X1 / CARNEGIE " 96 PIECES " is marked on a paper label stuck to the underside of the lid.