3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Department Ethnology Remove filter Ethnology
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Subject International conflicts Remove filter International conflicts
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Subject World War Two (1939-1945) Remove filter World War Two (1939-1945)
- Subject Hunting and fishing Remove filter Hunting and fishing
A taxidermied boar's head mounted on wooden toilet seat lid. The boar has a light bulb in its mouth and an electric cord attached to the reverse.
Three unmodified mottled cowrie shells.
Three unmodified 'cat's eye' shells. " Guadalcanal 1943. Turned up when the American Engineers were forming the road with their Bull-dozers" is written on an accompanying label.