2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Department Zoology Remove filter Zoology
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Department Geology Remove filter Geology
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Fine arts Remove filter Fine arts
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.