1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Subject Agriculture Remove filter Agriculture
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Subject Native Remove filter Native
- Subject Fossilisation Remove filter Fossilisation
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.