2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Department Ornithology Remove filter Ornithology
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
A wandering albatross (toroa) specimen mounted loosely on a plain piece of board.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.