2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Department Ornithology Remove filter Ornithology
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Subject Animals Remove filter Animals
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Subject Fossilisation Remove filter Fossilisation
- Maker Lee, Richard Remove filter Lee, Richard
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
A Canadian beaver (Castor canadensis) mounted standing upright on a shaped piece of particle board.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.