2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Department Ornithology Remove filter Ornithology
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Visual arts Remove filter Visual arts
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.