1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Subject Cloaks Remove filter Cloaks
- Department Māori Remove filter Māori
- Subject Land ownership Remove filter Land ownership
- Subject Textiles Remove filter Textiles
- Maker Maori, Unknown Remove filter Maori, Unknown
- Subject Māori Remove filter Māori
- Subject New Zealand Wars Remove filter New Zealand Wars
- Subject War Remove filter War
Plain muka body with taniko borders on three edges (paepaeroa) and neck edge finished in blue and red wool. Top edge of broad taniko band along bottom is decorated with a twist of blue and red wool. Kaupapa worked in horizontal rows of whenu; 7 whenu to 1 cm. Ara spaced at 7mm intervals.