1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Maker Sundgren, Hemi Remove filter Sundgren, Hemi
- Maker Skipper, Glen Remove filter Skipper, Glen
- Maker Little, James Edward Remove filter Little, James Edward
- Maker Pihama, Hone Remove filter Pihama, Hone
- Department Māori Remove filter Māori
- Maker Maori, Unknown Remove filter Maori, Unknown
- Maker Wharehoka, Te-whiri-o-te-koka Remove filter Wharehoka, Te-whiri-o-te-koka
- Subject Cloaks Remove filter Cloaks
Plain muka body with taniko borders on three edges (paepaeroa) and neck edge finished in blue and red wool. Top edge of broad taniko band along bottom is decorated with a twist of blue and red wool. Kaupapa worked in horizontal rows of whenu; 7 whenu to 1 cm. Ara spaced at 7mm intervals.