60 results. Displaying results 51 - 60.
- Maker Moore, John Lysaght Remove filter Moore, John Lysaght
- Maker Aris, Bernard Remove filter Aris, Bernard
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Subject Flora Remove filter Flora
- Maker Crowe Richmond, James Remove filter Crowe Richmond, James
- Subject Transport Remove filter Transport
- Maker Kirkwood, Henry William Remove filter Kirkwood, Henry William
- Department Fine Arts Remove filter Fine Arts
Ink and pencil landscape drawing with the Huatoki river at centre, bridge, grazing animals and two dwellings on the hills to the right.
View of an Italian coastline at sunset.
Black ink drawing of a rimu tree covered in the epiphytic rata vine and surrounding bush.
Black ink drawing on paper depicting the end of a lawyer vine branch.
View of Ngamotu foreshore, Paritutu and the Sugar Loaf Islands.
View of New Plymouth foreshore with Paritutu and the Sugar Loaf Islands in the background.
Woodcut print depicting Senecio Alfred Atkinson (now known as Brachyglottis Alfred Atkinson) with daisy-like flowers on stems with leaves. Rendered in black ink.
Woodcut print depicting a Kiekie (Freycinetia banksii) branch with long cane-like leaves. Rendered in black ink.
Woodcut print depicting flowers and leaves of the Lacebark (Hoheria sexstylosa) plant.
Woodcut print depicting New Zealand Linum (Linum monogynum). Flowers, some in full bloom and some in bud, pictured along with stems and leaves of plant. Rendered in black ink.