5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Maker Moore, John Lysaght Remove filter Moore, John Lysaght
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Maker Sibelius, G Remove filter Sibelius, G
- Maker Miller, John Frederick Remove filter Miller, John Frederick
- Maker Cleveley, John Remove filter Cleveley, John
- Subject Military Remove filter Military
- Maker Unknown Artist Remove filter Unknown Artist
The Royal Regiment of Artillery colours. The colours include the Royal Arms of England placed above a gun. Commonly known as the Royal Artillery, the Royal Regiment of Artillery comprises a number of regiments and is an arm of the British Army.
Painted version of the colours and battle honours of the 14th (Buckinghamshire) Regiment of Foot of the British Army.
Bust portrait of Commander W. Butterfield, grandfather of C.B. Shaw. He is wearing a suit with a bow tie.
Head and shoulder portrait of Second Lieutenant F.W. Watson. He is wearing military uniform. Plain background. Watson died in WWI.
A portrait of Edward F Hemingway in military dress. Hemingway is wearing three military medals, two from the Crimean War and one New Zealand Medal. He is shown as an elderly man with a large beard and moustache.