3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Moore, John Lysaght
- Sibelius, G
- Miller, John Frederick
- Cleveley, John
- Petersen, Harold W. R
- Buckley, Eugene Charles 4
- Arden, Francis Hamar 3
- Messenger, Arthur Herbert 3
- Morris (REMO) Roger Edward 2
- Lambert, Peter 2
- Unknown Artist 2
- Harris, Edwin 1
- Hoyte, John Barr Clarke 1
- Petersen, Harold W. R. 1
- Maker Moore, John Lysaght Remove filter Moore, John Lysaght
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Maker Sibelius, G Remove filter Sibelius, G
- Maker Miller, John Frederick Remove filter Miller, John Frederick
- Maker Cleveley, John Remove filter Cleveley, John
- Subject Military Remove filter Military
- Maker Petersen, Harold W. R Remove filter Petersen, Harold W. R
The Royal Regiment of Artillery colours. The colours include the Royal Arms of England placed above a gun. Commonly known as the Royal Artillery, the Royal Regiment of Artillery comprises a number of regiments and is an arm of the British Army.
Painted version of the colours and battle honours of the 14th (Buckinghamshire) Regiment of Foot of the British Army.
A portrait of Edward F Hemingway in military dress. Hemingway is wearing three military medals, two from the Crimean War and one New Zealand Medal. He is shown as an elderly man with a large beard and moustache.