5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Maker Moore, John Lysaght Remove filter Moore, John Lysaght
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Maker Sibelius, G Remove filter Sibelius, G
- Maker Miller, John Frederick Remove filter Miller, John Frederick
- Maker Cleveley, John Remove filter Cleveley, John
- Subject Military Remove filter Military
- Maker Lambert, Peter Remove filter Lambert, Peter
The Royal Regiment of Artillery colours. The colours include the Royal Arms of England placed above a gun. Commonly known as the Royal Artillery, the Royal Regiment of Artillery comprises a number of regiments and is an arm of the British Army.
Painted version of the colours and battle honours of the 14th (Buckinghamshire) Regiment of Foot of the British Army.
A portrait of Edward F Hemingway in military dress. Hemingway is wearing three military medals, two from the Crimean War and one New Zealand Medal. He is shown as an elderly man with a large beard and moustache.
Multi-coloured screenprint on paper composed of 3 long panoramic views of pa sites located between Pungarehu and Warea on the coastal road including Mt. Taranaki/Egmont.
Solar plate etching in black ink on white paper. Composition consists of 5 long plates placed one below the other depicting landscape views of pa sites on the coastal road between Pungarehu to Warea road including Mt. Taranaki/Egmont. Some trees and power lines included. Titled, signed and dated below.