2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Maker Moore, John Lysaght Remove filter Moore, John Lysaght
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Maker Sibelius, G Remove filter Sibelius, G
- Maker Miller, John Frederick Remove filter Miller, John Frederick
- Maker Cleveley, John Remove filter Cleveley, John
- Subject Military Remove filter Military
- Department Paintings Remove filter Paintings
Painted version of the colours and battle honours of the 14th (Buckinghamshire) Regiment of Foot of the British Army.
A portrait of Edward F Hemingway in military dress. Hemingway is wearing three military medals, two from the Crimean War and one New Zealand Medal. He is shown as an elderly man with a large beard and moustache.