9 results. Displaying results 1 - 9.
- Maker Moore, John Lysaght Remove filter Moore, John Lysaght
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Flora Remove filter Flora
- Subject Māori Remove filter Māori
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Subject Individual Remove filter Individual
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
Woodcut print depicting New Zealand Linum (Linum monogynum). Flowers, some in full bloom and some in bud, pictured along with stems and leaves of plant. Rendered in black ink.
Woodcut print depicting flowers and leaves of the Lacebark (Hoheria sexstylosa) plant.
Woodcut print depicting a Kiekie (Freycinetia banksii) branch with long cane-like leaves. Rendered in black ink.
Woodcut print depicting Senecio Alfred Atkinson (now known as Brachyglottis Alfred Atkinson) with daisy-like flowers on stems with leaves. Rendered in black ink.
View of the New Plymouth breakwater at Ngamotu, Paritutu and the Sugar Loaf Islands.
View of Mount Taranaki and the Sugar Loaf Islands from the sea.
Colour woodblock print by John Lysaght Moore titled "Poroporo" 19/ up to 500. Depicts the purple flower and three fingered leaves of the Poroporo plant.
Woodcut print depicting four leaves of the Karaka (cornyocarpus laevigatus) plant with eight berries. Rendered in green and yellow paint.
Woodcut print depicting the Titoki (Alectryon excelsus) plant with leaves and berries enclosed in capsules. Rendered in green, ochre, black and red paint.