7 results. Displaying results 1 - 7.
- Maker Moore, John Lysaght Remove filter Moore, John Lysaght
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Flora Remove filter Flora
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Subject Native plants Remove filter Native plants
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Subject General views Remove filter General views
Woodcut print depicting New Zealand Linum (Linum monogynum). Flowers, some in full bloom and some in bud, pictured along with stems and leaves of plant. Rendered in black ink.
Woodcut print depicting flowers and leaves of the Lacebark (Hoheria sexstylosa) plant.
Woodcut print depicting a Kiekie (Freycinetia banksii) branch with long cane-like leaves. Rendered in black ink.
Woodcut print depicting Senecio Alfred Atkinson (now known as Brachyglottis Alfred Atkinson) with daisy-like flowers on stems with leaves. Rendered in black ink.
Colour woodblock print by John Lysaght Moore titled "Poroporo" 19/ up to 500. Depicts the purple flower and three fingered leaves of the Poroporo plant.
Woodcut print depicting four leaves of the Karaka (cornyocarpus laevigatus) plant with eight berries. Rendered in green and yellow paint.
Woodcut print depicting the Titoki (Alectryon excelsus) plant with leaves and berries enclosed in capsules. Rendered in green, ochre, black and red paint.