4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Maker Aris, Bernard Remove filter Aris, Bernard
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Subject Flora Remove filter Flora
- Subject Ships and shipping Remove filter Ships and shipping
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Department Watercolours Remove filter Watercolours
Small watercolour by Bernard Aris depicting a view of the sea and Saddleback Island from the New Plymouth coastline. Depicts rocks and breaking waves in foreground with larger group of rocks at left middleground. Saddleback Island in right background.
Watercolour by Bernard Aris depicting a small pilot boat on the river with smoke coming out of her chimney.
Watercolour depicting two vessels in the middleground docked at wharf. Smoke is coming from both the ships chimneys; also from chimney on wharf.
View of Saddleback Island with large bare rock in immediate foreground. Outline worked in ink.