7 results. Displaying results 1 - 7.
- Maker Aris, Bernard Remove filter Aris, Bernard
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Subject Flora Remove filter Flora
- Subject Ships and shipping Remove filter Ships and shipping
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Department Paintings Remove filter Paintings
Watercolour with black ink details depicting the base of a tree on Mount Taranaki. The tree is covered in an epipytic vine (probably rata).
View of waves with rocks in the background, possibly at the base of Paritutu, Back Beach.
View of Moturoa Island, largest of the Sugar Loaf Islands, New Plymouth. Sea in foreground.
View of Paritutu with two buildings and a chimney at the base. Sand and waves in the foreground.
View of Humphries Castle, Mount Taranaki, an outcrop of rock formed by lava flow.
Seascape with rocks, dark clouded sky, filtered sunlight and gulls. Paritutu and the Sugar Loaf Islands visible in the background.
Oil painting depicting a fully rigged sailing ship at sea. Night scene showing moon, dark clouds and reflected light on heavy sea.