7 results. Displaying results 1 - 7.
- Maker Moore, John Lysaght Remove filter Moore, John Lysaght
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Maker de Lancy-Green, Thelma Remove filter de Lancy-Green, Thelma
- Subject Houses Remove filter Houses
- Subject Flora Remove filter Flora
- Subject Transport Remove filter Transport
- Department Watercolours Remove filter Watercolours
- Subject Native plants Remove filter Native plants
Watercolour depicting a Mt. Egmont Buttercup in bud and blossom. The background shows a mountain ridge with traces of snow and tussock vegetation.
White weatherboard house with red roof and verandah. Vegetation around house.
Exterior view of the Standish homestead, known as Maratahu. The house was built in 1843 by Thomas Standish, the father of Arthur Standish (first Mayor of New Plymouth).
Wooden house with red roof. White wooden fence around front of property. Trees and shrubs also pictured.
Wooden house set amongst shrubs and tall trees.
Exterior of residential house at 71 Powderham Street, New Plymouth. The house was built in 1870 for Thomas Humphries, then the Chief Surveyor (late Surveyor General).
View of weatherboard house with red roof at night. Picket fence around the front of the property. Tall trees visible on the right hand side of the painting.