2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Maker Moore, John Lysaght Remove filter Moore, John Lysaght
- Subject Visual arts Remove filter Visual arts
- Maker Lambert, Peter Remove filter Lambert, Peter
- Department Paintings Remove filter Paintings
- Maker Chapman-Taylor, Joan Remove filter Chapman-Taylor, Joan
- Subject Agriculture Remove filter Agriculture
Sketch of 'Wilkinson's Castle', Pukearuhe, presumed to have been painted by James Chapman-Taylor's third wife, Joan. 'Wilkinson's Castle' is visible on the brow of a hill with tall trees surrounding the house. Vegetation is depicted on the hillside in the foreground. It is possible this sketch was made before the plans for the house were finalised and building had commenced.
Rural view of farmland and buildings. Grass and a hedge are pictured in the foreground. A fence runs across farmland in the middleground. Two buildings and several power poles are pictured in the background along with a bank of large trees.