8 results. Displaying results 1 - 8.
- Maker Moore, John Lysaght Remove filter Moore, John Lysaght
- Department Fine Arts Remove filter Fine Arts
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Subject Portraits Remove filter Portraits
- Subject Flora Remove filter Flora
- Subject Man Remove filter Man
- Subject Fine arts Remove filter Fine arts
Woodcut print depicting the Titoki (Alectryon excelsus) plant with leaves and berries enclosed in capsules. Rendered in green, ochre, black and red paint.
Woodcut print depicting four leaves of the Karaka (cornyocarpus laevigatus) plant with eight berries. Rendered in green and yellow paint.
Colour woodblock print by John Lysaght Moore titled "Poroporo" 19/ up to 500. Depicts the purple flower and three fingered leaves of the Poroporo plant.
Watercolour depicting a Mt. Egmont Buttercup in bud and blossom. The background shows a mountain ridge with traces of snow and tussock vegetation.
Woodcut print depicting Senecio Alfred Atkinson (now known as Brachyglottis Alfred Atkinson) with daisy-like flowers on stems with leaves. Rendered in black ink.
Woodcut print depicting a Kiekie (Freycinetia banksii) branch with long cane-like leaves. Rendered in black ink.
Woodcut print depicting flowers and leaves of the Lacebark (Hoheria sexstylosa) plant.
Woodcut print depicting New Zealand Linum (Linum monogynum). Flowers, some in full bloom and some in bud, pictured along with stems and leaves of plant. Rendered in black ink.