56 results. Displaying results 51 - 56.
- Subject Posters Remove filter Posters
- Subject Architecture Remove filter Architecture
- Maker Bates, Thomas Herbert Remove filter Bates, Thomas Herbert
- Subject Commercial premises Remove filter Commercial premises
- Subject Buildings Remove filter Buildings
- Subject Business and trade Remove filter Business and trade
- Maker Govett-Brewster Art Gallery Remove filter Govett-Brewster Art Gallery
Architectural plan and specifications for a proposed warehouse in New Plymouth. Created by architect Thomas Bates for Goldwater Brothers in November 1924.
Architectural plans for the alterations to the Currie Street premises of the Taranaki Daily News Company. Created by architect Thomas Bates in July 1937.
Architectural plan of a cottage to be erected on McLean Street in New Plymouth. Created by architect Thomas Bates for the New Plymouth Borough Council on 27 September 1920.
Architectural plans for a business premises on Devon Street in New Plymouth. Created by architect Thomas Bates for the Taranaki Amusements Limited in June 1937.
Architectural plans for a new business premises for Newton King Limited located on the corner of Gill Street and Currie Street, New Plymouth. Created by architect Thomas Bates. Undated.
Two (from a set of seven) architectural plans for a dining block and maids quarters at New Plymouth Boys High School. Scale: 1/8 inch to 1 foot. Thomas Bates, 30 November 1938.