57 results. Displaying results 51 - 57.
- Maker Messenger, Francis John Remove filter Messenger, Francis John
- Maker Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm) Remove filter Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm)
- Maker Griffiths & Stephenson (firm) Remove filter Griffiths & Stephenson (firm)
- Subject Commercial premises Remove filter Commercial premises
- Subject Architecture Remove filter Architecture
- Subject Buildings Remove filter Buildings
- Subject Hotels Remove filter Hotels
A blueprint plan of the laundry at the Old People’s Home. July 1906. Shows floor plan, end elevation and a-b section. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch. Frank Messenger Architect. 305mm x 325mm
Architectural plans for the proposed additions and alterations to the Tikorangi Co-operative Dairy Company Limited. Created by architects Messenger and Taylor in March 1934.
Architectural plan for the additions to the Whites Limited premises located on Devon Street in New Plymouth. Created by architects Griffiths and Stephenson in September 1933.
Architectural plans for a commerical building located on the corner of Bridge Street and High Street in Eltham. Created for Charles Anderson Wilkinson in 1913. Includes a concept plan drawn by Frank Messenger [c.1910]. The final plans for the building were drawn by John Duffill. The building was completed in 1914.
Architectural plans and specifications for a residence for Charles Edwin Major at Princes Street in Hāwera. Created by architect Frank Messenger in October 1903.
Architectural plan for a dairy factory in Kaimata. Created by architects Messenger & Taylor for the Kaimata Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in 1935.
Plans of the Carnegie Library in King Street, New Plymouth. Drawn by Frank Messenger in 1907 and built by Boon Bros Ltd. Includes Front and side elevations, ground and first floor plans and details of ceilings and the facade.