54 results. Displaying results 51 - 54.
- Maker Messenger, Francis John Remove filter Messenger, Francis John
- Maker Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm) Remove filter Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm)
- Maker Griffiths & Stephenson (firm) Remove filter Griffiths & Stephenson (firm)
- Subject Commercial premises Remove filter Commercial premises
- Subject Architecture Remove filter Architecture
Architectural plan for the additions to the Whites Limited premises located on Devon Street in New Plymouth. Created by architects Griffiths and Stephenson in September 1933.
Architectural plans for a commerical building located on the corner of Bridge Street and High Street in Eltham. Created for Charles Anderson Wilkinson in 1913. Includes a concept plan drawn by Frank Messenger [c.1910]. The final plans for the building were drawn by John Duffill. The building was completed in 1914.
Architectural plans and specifications for a residence for Charles Edwin Major at Princes Street in Hāwera. Created by architect Frank Messenger in October 1903.
Architectural plan for a dairy factory in Kaimata. Created by architects Messenger & Taylor for the Kaimata Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in 1935.